2012年11月14日星期三

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com se the Cao holds tho

Although, elder brother Yu says that this is the best solution method, can my always not that understand elder brother Yu say of the world person have no the speech in height high or low cent, elder brother Yu of strange theory really many.Just, I consider for a long time, could not seek to compare him this way better way, plus farm land to also really agree with this method, just hold to put forward toward the Cao.

Chapter 174 early does an arrangement(bottom)


Is silent walk a very long road, suddenly, front big tree back spread to talk a voice very in whisper, I immediately Yan at the Cao hold of before the body, descend a moment, I understand I obviously and excessively strain, that is two kids voice.Turn head to embarrassedly took a look Cao to hold, he did one to forbid a signal, we were two to silently depend up.
"So and really can?"The orotund small voice of a tiny Zhan Zhan asks what.
"Should be able to, I see those compromising to bind to harm like this."A clear and crisp kid's sound has confidence ground to say very much.
"But, it cans not walks anymore like this, will can't be again held tight by two childes?"Just of the voice be still asking.
"Can't, we silently put here it, two elder brothers can't know.Like, the leveret is lovely, you have to be obedient, oneself's hiding in the tree hole doesn't want out hey, these grass enough you ate for a long time."
Wear curious, I held to once turn tree trunk at the same time with Cao and saw toward two small guys that squat down on the ground, one was that the Cao is blunt, and the another is Qin Lang.2 people see us and also frightenned a to greatly jump, quickly the station starts, Qin Lang frightens the words all said not and fluently:"Greatly, adult, we have no, didn't do what."
Qin Lang is a Du the madam's kid, his father is Xu Zhou's old department, the Cao holds to take down Pei of time, get his mother Du madam.This madam it is said that is the most beautiful[one] person, connect a vegetable have proud character of call the pass feathers all once liked her, result, the Cao being lusted for women holds Lan into the mansion in.The Du madam is a good mother, certainly can't abandon own kid, the Cao held to also in clear and ordered patternly accept Qin Lang to do adopted son.It is the kid who has no father to don't know some from vulgar, still the great environment of Cao mansion makes Qin Lang learn careful deal with affairs, this kid has been expressing weaker in character, though the Cao holds also quite good to him, though no one humiliates him, he be still very the timidity be afraid of getting into trouble and let people feel that the wretchedness is regrettable.The Cao holds also helpless to this.
See Qin Lang and is that this is surprised excesssive appearance, the Cao holds eyebrows a wrinkly, just meant to say what, I lightly smiled 1 and pulled for a while, he squatted down body and saw under the tree of a small entrance to cave.This tree hole isn't big, can see about around unclearly the small figure Quan in a little white shrink at in, but hole in the hole outside filled up to just pull down of green grass.
I see on smiling, know to is that the blunt Cao benevolence is big to deliver, Cao ornamental they grasp of small rabbit secretly take come over, return to it bind wound, kid's disposition.Don't wait I to stretch hand to grasp out rabbit, the Cao is blunt to protect entrance to cave to keep shaking head:"Don't grasp it, it is very small."
I enjoyed and intentionally stired him:"Little childe, do you hide small rabbit in my noodles, is afraid that it is grasped by two childeses to walk?That you have no tonight nice-smelling the meat nice-smellingly roasting a rabbit ate."
The Cao hurtles the small mouth a to raise:"I just don't eat what rabbit meat, its very pitiful of, be harmed a leg by two elder brothers.The father is grasping it, good?"
The Cao holds to looking at this beloved pediatric son one face begs humbly of appearance, also smiled:"Like, I issue order to disallow to hurt it, so good?"
The Cao is blunt to smile a while, also hurtled me to do a grimace:"Have been already heard?Does the father issue order that forbiding hurts it."
I also smiled:"That you can embrace out it, let me see wound for it?I am a good doctor."
The Cao is blunt right away the small rabbit is from the hole lira come out, put in the my hand:"The leveret is lovely hey, let the Sir cure wound for you."
Kid of innocent make me hold a to sweep with Cao just heavy, all smiled.I also give very in earnest the hind legs of leveret on the 1 F wound medicine, then carefully put back it to inside in the tree hole:"Like, two day good,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com."
The Cao is blunt to say to me very in earnest:"Thank Sir.Does the Sir return your home?I still want to listen to you tell a story for me."
Because of my special identity, the Cao holds to almost make me am particularly curing of the Cao mansion doctor, as long as I am allowing all, under that Cao your home I is responsible for all slight illnesses, certainly, this in the center cure illness of time naturally few, can always need to do an appearance of doctor.In the son whom the Cao holds, have much of a few body infirmities of, half because the Cao holds those years of unsteady, implicate these kids are in the Qiang Bao usually the Dian Pei live life of refugee, it is naturally weak and sick to also have a half, but they in the center have Cao to hurtle.
The cleverness that the Cao hurtles is skillful to is the most outstanding in the son whom the Cao holds, year at the age of only 5 , because win the little child prodigy's to the knowledge of the thing extraordinary and gifted with photographic memory memory, more fore year, hand over state district magistrate into dedicate elephant, drive Cao blunt carry with the ship of method, after meting out an elephant weight, this child prodigy's has already got about world.More rare is this kid has a heart of kindness to fellowmen and usually used own persons who make mistake with some intelligence help to once escape the Cao holds of punishment, even the family in the Cao mansion made wrong, all beg Cao blunt, and the Cao Be blunt to take pleasure in helping these people very much, this making him also acquire is almost a speaking favorably of full courtier son.
I to all understand that the Cao hurtles certainly is also originate elder brother Yu to his cry up, for his die prematurely, elder brother Yu is very grieved.Therefore, after I was the home doctor that the Cao holds, have been looking sharp to this kid's body condition, and from wove a set of morning exercise for training for physical fitness and hold a professor to the him and several brothers with weak individuals, they strengthened toughenning of body together.I also make use of to think for I hereafter of intending for the opportunity that he sees a doctor, acquiring his intentionally joyful and trusting, liking.
Want and acquire a child of joyful, nothing is better than in put the low age to oneself, go to and play with him together, throw it like, I am to do like this.See him each time, will give him some from collected everywhere of special feature toy, tell a lot of stories for him.The effort doesn't take an observant and conscientious person, the Cao is blunt to like very much with me now together, see each time I worry I want me to accompany him game, listen to me to tell a story.
Therefore, looking at the vision that the at present kid expects, I smile to nod:"I will go to adult your home of, I returned to take a little divertive thing for childe, is specialized to buy for you at the river's east.Another day I come of time, take for you."
The Cao holds to aside listen to of keep smiling:"Son cloud, the blunt son decrees by destiny very much with you ah, I still really have the viewpoint to make you do his Sir, regrettable, you always not at I is nearby.Move this time Ye city, I have intention to let Cui too the Fu does this how many kids of teach of teacher, how do you feel?"
"The Cui adult is a well-known well-known scholar, he teaches of student time world, ability and learning outstanding too much, the adult make him come to teach a few childes, is again good however of.Just ……"I hesitated for a while, don't know to pose this time if this question opportune moment is appropriate.
The Cao holds to listen to me to have no continuation, he is very strange:"Son cloud, has words you finish saying, hesitatingly of stem?"
I sigh a spirit:"Adult, the weather of Ye city is unlike to allow all, especially in winter, very cold.A few of your childe's bodies are all some infirmity, they also all not old, move Ye city, to them, not so good."
The Cao holds to listen to me so on saying, his Leng for a while, and then lower the head to contemplate.I aside wry smile, but don't dare to speak a few lines more again, frightened be realized by him what.Led in a short while, the Cao held to sigh:"See to some truths that you say, so, the reconstruction of Luo sun I this and text if their company measures amount of company."
Cao's holding don't think toward other tops, he probably thinks that I am to lend with this to press him to found a capital Luo sun, so just say like this.I also smiled to smile, didn't keep on explaining, again explanation, the Cao held to living to suspect.
Looking at two kids to hold the hand to run toward the encampment to, I suddenly thoughted of imperial palace don't son and those two small eunuches of the little emperor of inside in the hospital Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论