2013年1月6日星期日

www.yinfay.com www.yinfay.com

One person alone at home, should not your aunt come along with me, the day I really do not know what, even more exasperating is, you should go to a place like that, but don't tell you, and I also take, just you wife they beat DV I have see, from the DV, the place is simply an earthly paradise, good!Good,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Vuitton!Not to say!You go and tell your wife go, people say NV is the most intimate, it appears that this word a bit."Xie Tianqiang heard mother, immediately understood why mother is angry, thought of here, Xie Tianqiang smiled and took his mother's hand, and said: "mom!It is this thing!Mom!This is the very suddenly, so you don't to tell you, but you may rest assured!The next month,www.yinfay.com, I will let you they will accompany you to play, there will be a lot of people go, if you love there can also be living there, as long as you are satisfied, how can."Sun Ying heard the words of Xie Tianqiang, was secretly pleased, but her face is not shown, she won't even look at Xie Tianqiang, he said: "no.!To things and other people to send something are two different things, you now have my mom?I see you thinking your wife won several of the old woman, I don't need you to pipe."Xie Tianqiang heard mother, immediately laughed, he was laughing said to Sun Ying: "mom!Originally you are eating their daughter-in-law vinegar!My good mother!They can be your wife!You should eat their vinegar."Sun Ying heard the words of Xie Tianqiang, with a red face, he said: ",louis vuitton outlet store;what!I can't eat daughter-in-law vinegar, worked hard to give birth to son, now turned into someone else, I offer a point of view can not?"Xie Tianqiang heard mother, immediately laughing he said to his mother: "!Why not.You are my mother that you are the largest, anyone can not attack you mean, let alone a piece of advice, mom!You may rest assured!I will now go to your several daughter-in-law said, said the mother is jealous of you, let them not so wrapped in your son, is that OK?"Sun Ying heard the Xie Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论