2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre pro young the day leads

Have the seeing of deep idea my two eyes.I also immediately realized that my own that sentence seems some ambiguity.
Clearly I am just a very pure words, but fall the special identity in the me and the Yang Wei Liang people of relation, immediately produced several delicate thing of dividings ……
Finally, Yang Wei sighed tone, lo my one eye,beats by dre pro, there are some the smiles of gird in the corner of mouth:"Always nearby remind at you you ……if your girl friends felt jealous and saw you how ending."
She seems to be intentional and incredibly makes me blush the phrase of heart palpitates with the " the girl friends".
However luckily, Yang Wei didn't intend to entwine this topic with me, she just lightly stabbed me for a while and immediately and immediately transfered a topic:"Just five, you saw a Suo wood tonight, he would definitely seek you to talk alone ……then, I guessed him not outside is two kinds of meanses, the Wei force, or lures by money offers.If I feel since you have already understood your own circumstances, might as well promise him …… but Suo the wood is a very greedy guy …… otherwise, he can't annexs by force within 20 years, either the whole mafias of Canada all down!Although I tell your to is 100 cents of 5 ……but physically talk in, what he requested settles very much more!!However I once did to estimate, 5% shoulded be his minimum price.As long as you bite tight this number, no matter how he say, you don't want to concede good.You have to be understand, although you are smaller and weak than him now a lot of, he doesn't dare to turn over a face with you now."
"Good."I nod.I thought of a problem later on:"That I the what price?I mean, I can give him these 5%, I recognized!But always can not give away him.What price do I open?"
Yang Wei is to really smile this time, she smiles very deceitfully:"I think that you can get some very good things there from he."
I see Yang Wei Lian ascend self-confident smiling face, suddenly livinged for several cents to her difficult to express confidence!
Yang Wei's station is started, she walks to the cupboard opened a luggage there, from in took out a document.
She takes a document to re- return to me, the carrying of grace handed over to document me at the same time since the wine cup.
"What is this ?"
Yang Wei lightly closed lightly wine:"This is the Suo head wood time buy parts of shares of a next company.If you decided to sell to 5% Suo a wood, so I suggest you, don't his cash ……small five, you just from Japan hand in the Las Vegas in won 100,000,000, and my uncle and your bargain also gave you 30,000,000 ……can say, you now enough cash in the hand, what you lacked is to help you the tool for making money!!But this company, I once did the full investigation and the calculation, if you take down, is very likely to become a hen that can living gold egg to it!And funny BE, the Suo Lin all doesn't know the advantage of this company by himself[herself], he at that time also just bought its for the sake of some other reason.So I give your suggestion is ……you can request one part of cashes and plus this company at the same time!!I promise that not two years, Suo wood will definitely for alienate this company to you but penitence of."

Chapter 104 【extravagant 】



The Chuang circle that arrives at an old Suo wood in the evening was already 8:00.
From lengthen Lincoln's car down, Yang Wei at I nearby the Wan wear my arm, all of our 2 people are the in beautiful attires of whole bodies dinner, be rated as is combining of a rightness of the handsome's beautieses.
Yang Wei is dressed in a lady of the Versace of pearl color to late pack, I then wore an Armani western dress that Yang Wei with meticulous care chooses for me.Have to say, these woman for how dress up is really with talent.This up, the man all anyway can not compare.
Is original in my eyes attendant dinner as long as taking a bath first, then changing a shirt of clean clearness and outside wear a formal western dress to mean the respect to the host, all right already.
But Yang Wei knew my plan afterwards, not from must sigh tone, then laugh at me really"white" for the affair of this kind of social intercourse, end, she almost trails me to return to my room and dress up into for an hour for me!!Still let to please in hotel to come to a hair style teacher to once make hair for me.Rice Jia man's watch in Europe that makes people buy a piece of capacity version at the same time, I the sign that know this brand, but exactly is which style, I don't know as well.It anyway is what Yang Wei chooses.
Let what me admired more BE, Yang Wei while dressing up for me, the slightest can't Jian Man her own speed.She almost changed clothes in my room, even Zao is also at I of wash in suite of-this how much make me some embarrassed.
As we are arriving the Suo wood's Chuang circle at 8:00, I have already cap-a-pie had a brand-new look, as if many several divide aristocratic snob appeal, particularly is that my shape is high big outstanding.The forehead has already developed several cents, Lin however the vehemence on the person, Yang Wei Ze with serene look smiling face heel at I nearby ……combination like this, and still just all of surroundings most people are the worlds of white men face in, the nature immediately draws on many visions.
Old Suo wood of this ……frankly speaking.In my eyes, this can be treated as a king almost a ground fortress!!!
The building in white that is at present, completely is according to song especially the fortress style of type construct ……the marble in pure white, plus that heavy song the style is especially.Certainly, this huge building isn't a basinet curio, but six year ago Suo the wood cost expensive price lately- constructed at here!!Canning say is the palace of Suo woodland underground Kingdom here!
Largely spend a swimming pool, those turf-grass is imported from Holland is a kind of expensive species broad-leaved grass to the ground, it is said that that this kind of grass can keep is all green on great majority time in a year!But only is a part that I saw this.Have 1,000 square meters at least!The parking lot of the fortress front inside has already stopped a lot of luxurious cars, there is 78 being dressed in black western dress ground big fellow being acting as to face a guest over there.But the behind of the fortress, there is also private golf course.Race course, a helicopter apron of airfield ……
Make me sigh ground more BE, because the Suo wood likes to race car very much, he even the behind in he's fortress construct racing car of a standard runway!
"That for the sake of the prototype car preparation of racing car of four styles of Ferrari car brigadeses that he collects of."Yang Wei obviously isn't for the first time to come here, she at I nearby low voice to I introduce.Then say with smile:"However, that after being finished, it is said that haven't used till now once.Because really isn't suitable for to open the Ferrari F1 to race car with the Suo wood's age.It is that that race course is very quite good to pour, the Suo wood kept a very precious pure blood horse of two specieses."
I looking at in front ground, this fortress and listen to Yang Wei's introduction, not from must sigh.
Is true, the person compares a person, infuriating!
Originally my wishes however is live in a move have already spent the big house that the circle has a swimming pool, feel have been living very the luxury is extravagant ……but compare them with old Suo wood ……absolutely is a mendicant of living.
"The peculiar habit of in fact old Suo wood, the owners all know.This guy it is said that own European some blood relationship of nobility.Just that doesn't know is how much generation previous affair.Old Suo the time that wood is young the day leads not goodly, but after making good, specially like the luxurious life of this kind of lordliness ……in a short while you went in the decorations of seeing the fortress inner part and knew."Yang Wei's purse one's lips a smile.
"He exactly has how much……" I cannot help but sighing:"Such a fortress, annually only support will spend ……"
"At least USD 5,000,000.The maintenance of that helicopter apron of airfield, the helicopter maintains, that racing car of profession driveway, race car a maintenance.The race course supports, the feeding of those purebred horse-racing, there is also the personnel of related equipment ……the maintenance of turf-grass, renewal, and fortress other building oneself of maintenance, have some daily expenditure ……only this, the Suo wood costs USD 5,000,000 at least annually.But Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论