2012年10月23日星期二

cheap beats by dr dre ssion at the moment

 Moment, the desire of my in the mind disappeared all of a sudden ……replace of, was a kind of to eat a fly similar disgusted!
At by this time, the aureate cup has already delivered the in front of the second white tunic girl ……
This girl has a head of aureate long hair, however a see be dye out of, she is some cringe of in the countermarch, continuously retreat, seem some would not like to attend this kind of rites, but nearby of the companion then be lightly comforting her.
All of a sudden, this girl sent out a scream, a pushed away in front to raise the man of gold cup, ran to flee elsewhere to go out toward the door of one side ……but she just ran one severals, be caught by the man in the crowd, immediately the girl sent out a scream, the enunciation not clear horselaugh was spoken in English what:"I don't want!I want to go home ……I don't want so ……"
Those men who twist her didn't resort to violence to her, owner all at use the very deep and low tone nearby says at her what, but the girl's flounders more and more make an effort, she finally incredibly cried out ……
But my in the mind livinged a kind of strange felling ……because this girl's voice, I listen to up is so acquaint with!!
I suddenly kept on jumping beside from the estrade, quick of crowded open nearby of person, hurtle to their nearby, I draw back those men with the hand, then a Duo leads the girl's arm.Girl still just the quivering voice weep over:"I don't know you are …… I don't want to do this kind of affair …… I don't know, I am brought of …… I don't want, don't touch me ……"
I more listen to more Nu, cannot help but a held tight the mask on her face to make an effort to lift ……
One public surprised noise of shouting, voice mix up with to still condemn, probably forbid person to bring about true facial expression of mask revelation here!
But I can not consider of so many!I looking at in front, the the girl who weeps over, I am stunned speechless!
I am abrupt however roar later on:"You how here!Your this little bastard!Who make you do this kind of affair!Who make you come to this kind of place!You ……you are absolutely!!Is self-abandonment!!Is mean!!Is stupid!!You ……"
I fire pole, a box on the ear jilted in the past, the girl pain called 1, rolled on the ground ……
Girl Wu wears a face, the hair covers with to spread down indiscriminately indiscriminately, but has already peeped out original appearance ……
Yes, though the hair dyes gold color, though she drew very thick eye shadow, though was full of to fear on her face, but this face, I am to matchlessly acquaint with!
!
Ni!
The joys elder brother's daughter!

Chapter 5 【cut up rough 】



Although take a mask on my face, the other people could not see my facial expression, but I can affirm, I the facial expression at the moment must be very terrible.I feel that my own face has already distorted because of cutting up rough ……just beat a hand of box on the ear still keep still being shivering, I spirit the fingertips be all shivering!
I am almost very furious!!
I even doubt that if I now there is a knife in the hand, I perhaps crazy fire under all will a knife killed the girl who doesn't know somehow!!
This is a kind of angry, a kind of raving fury, also contain unclearly several divide other meanings ……
Yes!I!Chen Yang!Is small five!!I originally have the life, equanimity of my own fine delectation, quiet and peaceful, live happily, I have my person of love, my friends, I originally can live very happily ……
Can because of her!Because she!!Because at present this girl!!I for protecting her, I throw a house to leave wife and left my life and had already left
My friend ……I am made track for by a long distance to kill, gave offense to the influence that I can not match, finally drive person's betrayal that I trust most !
I arrive at North America at third hand all the way, extreme danger!From a person of docile, became a cold blooded murderer in nowadays!
I ……I***for the sake of who?For the sake of who!!!
Crazy fire under, I even have already canned not find what suitable phrase language to describe I the mood at the moment!The in front ground is this girl, here for an instant, I have already thoroughly disappointed to her!Thoroughly the Che bottom disappointed!!I also can not find what phrase language to describe her ……mean?Is stupid?Is don't safeguard?
All have!!
Face the all these of fixing attention on the front.I raving fury remaining, the in the mind also livings a puzzling absurd felling!
So ……I do a ground of all these, I experience of all these ……again calculate what?
Joke!
Really is a joke!!
Is funny!I incredibly for protecting hers "chastity" but giving offense to so huge influence!
Is funny!I incredibly for protecting hers "chastity" but being made track for by a long distance to kill!!
Is funny!I incredibly for protecting hers "chastity" but staying far away from home!!
Is funny!I incredibly for protecting hers "chastity" but depraving now this pair shape!!
But she ……
I don't know how say, seem you is with much ado.Pay the infinite sacrifice protect a nation, can at after you have already paid much sacrifice, you protect of nation, but active surrender to the enemy!
Really want a pay to be born the life protects saint female of knight, finally discovering that he wants to protect a ground of saint female, is a person may well the dissolute woman of man!!
Early know that she is so one self-abandonment girl, do I why on earth do so many affairs for the sake of her?I why on earth for the sake of she but put across now this pair shape?
This a moment ……I think
Kill people!!!
At the eyes of the masses are fixed on under, I a held tight ground hair, then side if was all the way unmanned to drag along to go out from the ground her ……though she pain of call come out, though she also struggles.But my in the mind is strong and tough like iron!
I say to I"she is what a suck!She isn't worth sympathizing with!"
Very short ten several distances of rices, seem in the process someone want to obstruct me, but I pushed away person with the hand.I ground the action is coarse.Take to cut up rough.A lot of persons of black tunics want to obstruct me, afterwards princess suddenly from the crowd in ran out, she waved hand to stopped the action of the others, then saw my feet Chuai to open in front ground a door and trailed a Ni, walked to go out.
Outside of hallway inside.Two door-keepers seem to want to obstruct me, but with obstructed them at the princess of my behind, free to I trail a Ni,cheap beats by dr dre, arrived at an outside all the way, we changed the room of clothes ……
Plop!
I throw Ni at
Ground up.She the unbearable pain shouted a , then quick of climbed from the ground, the half knelt to sit on the ground.There is tears in her eyes, the tears Yi spends her eye shadow and unimaginablely stares at me in being shocked, there is letter not, is unimaginable ……
I occupy vantage point, cold looking at her.Don't talk, the look in the eyes was very icy cold.
Very long, the Ni suddenly shouted loudly 1:"Chen ……Chen Yang?"
Pa!
Answer her to is a box on the ear!
The Ni didn't hide, she even moving is all useless.I am raving fury in make moves, this box on the ear immediately beats she half side the cheeks Be high swollen to get up.
Is a ground, my aming person's principle is to don't like to begin to the woman, but at the moment ……still that sentence, she is what a suck!
"Chen …… Chen Yang ……" her Wu lived a face, on the face infinite grief, but the slightest have no black-and-blue cut up rough, on the contrary and more surprisedly stare at me:"You ……are you Chen Yang?"
I
Spirit the chest rise and fall, cold stare at her.
"You are Chen Yang!You are Chen Yang!!"She suddenly jumped from the ground and opened a pair of arms rushed toward to come over toward me ……I am chilly a push away her, make an effort to push her repeatedly to fall back, heavily dash to the ground.
The Ni cried, she cried very sadly, full face tears, the voice shivering takes to cry a chamber:"You are Chen Yang …… you didn't die …… you didn't die ……" she entreats:"Beg you, show me Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论