2012年11月1日星期四

Monster Beats avior at this time

Is beautiful, but I listen to his praise in the mind always feel where very strange, the silver bends at ordinary times the curved eyebrow eye seems to be all be not so unfold, seem the appearance of having some the worry.
See again blue dye, H'm ……I still didn't describe, the felling was well terrible, blue dye in normal times moderate breathing seem the suddens all disappeared generally, the radian of lips Cape seems to contain a kind of meaning of taunt and be like very much in the future falsely the night temple is blue to dye adult to spoil to have of cold Zhao facial expression, difficult don't become him to will change now body become □OSS?Don't ah!The super match second person changes the body don't take as well so quick!
Are these three people exactly what is the row?How to suddenly become this pair shape?Did I when give offense to them?All the way what did my in the mind have been inwardly deliberating I to do amiss?However how want to also can not figure out oneself where do amiss, had to depressedly walk together with them, connected original good heart feeling to all disappear almost exhausted.
When our a group of people at blue dye of guide under get into true Yang to work properly college of Shu,Monster Beats, be dressed in the true Yang student whom the blue and red schools take to stand on the both sides to welcome with crowd cheering on both sides of street, this pours to make me think of the scene that is blue to dye to come to true Yang to inspect with silver in the future, the scale in nowadays is as many as that ah!I and white Yan a front a behind walk stone brick of in the ground, white the Zai and silver is dressed in brand-new of the black dies the Ba pack to walk at more behind, and aside lead the way of blue dye, we this a group of people is absolutely the strongest combination of handsome boy's beauty, the in the mind fantasizes those still very pure students to see thus gorgeous act from now on and firmly get into the decision of 11 brigades, I of the mood difficult to expressly like, the lips side doesn't aware of self of raise light smiling face ……
Continuously spreads along with the surroundings of swallow saliva voice, one is cold to hum from after death spread, acquaint with very much, however affirmation be not white Yan, think that I can also guess with the knee is white Zai, he and then Be making what temper?
The reception area that arrives at true Yang, taking advantage o the representative director hasn't come in the time of reception I sit to very and not and greatly say to several people in the chair;"Are you what is the row?Today how is an all eccentric?What do I exactly do amiss to all see me with this kind of facial expression that seems to see pest?"
Hear me thus and scathingly blame, blue dye tiny tiny Leng to seem until just realize to ownly rude in behavior at this time, slightly have some to apologetically see open mouth to wait to say toward my piece what, white the Zai have already not very compete first open mouth Fen's saying:"You dress today so beautiful is to who want to see?"
Stretch hand to knock his head, I upsetly say:"Who do I give to see want you to take care of?Besides were you to also see?Why expressed so concussion to gain a place with third party?"
"Chi-"
The white Yan beside cannots help but a break into laughter voice, white the Zai looking at me wrinkly tight eyebrows to say:"You don't dress up to all recruit Feng to lead Die everywhere at ordinary times and suddenly dress today so good-looking do you exactly want to draw on who?"
"My attraction who close you what matter?Do you want to do man on flying trapeze?I don't mind to send you one distance!"
My false smile says, stretching hand to carry the empress neck collar of dress of white Zai to start considering to want don't throw to go out from the window way he, white the Zai is really very strange, seemed to be really to get angry, put out strength to open my hand to angrily say today:"I say the serious with you, you are to want to draw on the good-looking boy joins 11 brigades?"
Although strange white Zai how can anyone know my idea, I still pick eyebrow to nowise deny of say:"BE how again?Why so bitter big enemy deep facial expression, my improvement for a while is the whole character of 11 brigades what's wrong?"
"Use this method attraction the other people go into a brigade, do you think that your own way of doing is very right?Isn't that everybody is all suitable to fight, they because your beautiful looks joins to be not good at long of foreign brigade the final outcome finally be imaginable, if they die for the sake of you, will you be sad sad for them?Yu Zhi wave feeling, you what all good, cleverness, beauty, gentleness and docile, the working always wears to think for other people, but why can you completely and thoroughly ignore the other people's feelings to you?No matter other people how to you good you could not feel, is no matter a whose intention, you leave it like Lyu, arbitrarily trample, why you can so does the milli- inattentively reach your own purpose with this lousy method?Drew on those students to go into a brigade again how?You want to make them be from now on had no guarding of yourself by your beautiful looks captivation during a lifetime at your nearby?You do like this very cruel do you know?Do you exactly have heart?"
"You shut up!"
The words that he sharpens make I originally quiet such as water of the mood is difficult to express of fiery temper, control don't live of one punch shot at nearby fructify of wood table up, must smash its shot a while, white the Zai looking at at present act milli- inattentively continue call way:"Make reference to your in the mind to go?In fact you early knew me to your intention, just you always didn't put in the mind, why?Now that you basically can't fall in love with anyone why still always use that kind of the vision that is full of love looking at me, if in the beginning you need not that kind of the vision saw me, I was basically not so imagine oneself as the favorite, not only was me, city pill, blue dyed and still have already floated a bamboo, you saw their visions all be as just about as the look in the eyes that sees me, Yu Zhi wave feeling, actually who was the person whom you truely like ?Can you give me truth today?"
The white Zai finally will suppress in mind words to at a stretch finish roaring, then every where the one is silent, like grave general, although several present individuals amaze white Zai suddenly thus violently vent, still vision all come together on me, seem to be also to really want to listen to my answer, surroundings of the atmosphere is dignified and matchless, oppress I almost breathe heavily however annoy, I am a bit nerveless to sit to return to a chair up, the head starts to be dull pain, white the words of the Zai pound in my mind like the huge hammer sort, let I faced my own heart for the first time ……
Be full of the vision of love?Is very normal!Because I am the comic and animation that is out and out a fan ah, they are again all role that I like, my using is very as usual full of favorite vision to see them be not?I am some captivations, be me to see the white Zai throw to burn person's view on me suddenly understand is that so vision to harm a person most ?Hope for the other party, but all maintain forever to is an only favorite distance, forever all can't nearer one step!
What about oddness, why have I always never wanted to draw near some of distances?White the Zai age Be too young and blue to dye too much dangerous these two people even if, but 14 elder brother Langs and so gentle and soft handsome persons why I am always just him as an eldest brother elder brother who can depend on and always have never wanted to make him is my boyfriend?If is one-time me to definitely and early use to compare white Yan higher enthusiasm to pursue to float a bamboo 14 Langs?
Headache of thought for a long time, the icy cold metal texture that finger tip touches made me tiny one Leng absolute being and came to true Yang to inspect today while being the forehead of my unconscious petting I, so face before going me idea to put on especially my own the deep green that the ninja protects a sum to cover a forehead to print to record.
The hand subconscious dauts a forehead to have already once touched numerous times acquaint with to matchlessly protect a sum, my suddenly thinking of this is the sum of protecting of elder brother You, ever with he together at wood leaf the fine recollection suddenly resounded in the at heart, suddenly a burst of piercing in the heart, I tried very hard to make I didn't remember that memory heart just a little bit quiet for a while, then I suddenly knew that answer, the lips side immediately shows unintentionally one helpless and disappointed smiling face of putting on ……
Originally I don't understand most of the person is actually myself ah, the person whom I have been thinking that I should be that kind of to be really good at forgetting, originally ignore me to like who, I whom together, even if I dided not realize by myself, but always stayed elder brother You's position in my heart!I remember that I once promises him, sooner or later one day I will definitely return to a wood leaf and return to him, then do his bride always with he is together ……





The text present generation Shou is falsely
Renew time:2010-4-3013:28:11 chapter word numbers:4994

Eyes don't know why suddenly some sour puckery, the chest imitates a Buddha to suppress what even breathing is all difficult, long-last of silent after I hear my own dry voice, "I like who is my own business, have no necessity of tell you, let your mistake Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论